Re: A Mission For Luau

Subject: Re: A Mission For Luau
From: Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 22:30:42 AKDT

Although Mr. Troll himself here manages to at least irritate all of us
philosophically, he makes (by accident) one good point.

>It will not be seriously considered until
> you can go to a department store and choose between a Windows, Mac, or Linux
> system for your home.

Well, fair enough. Problem is, that won't happen until it's seriously
considered.

Ah well, the trends are in our favor. When this guy can't find a windows
box, and has to choose between five different free OSs to satisfy his
computing needs, maybe he'll be happier.

~Mac~

(Question: What's the plural for "OS" [Not "Operating System, that's
"Operating Systems"] but "OS". "OSs", "OSen", "OSae"? Inquiring minds
want to know...)