Re: Free Software Argument

Subject: Re: Free Software Argument
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:25:13 AKDT

On Sun, 05 May 2002 00:00:08 -0800
James Zuelow <e5z8652@zuelow.net> wrote:

> [...]
I suggest a more, ah..., mature approach. Perhaps the aklug.org
server has space to set up a web site to display the reply as well
as the pending bill and the comment letter from the MS rep.

I note the representative (State of Peru) seems to be talking pure
GPL. We really have RMS to thank for this. Let us give credit where
credit is due.

I hereby volunteer to work on setting up such a site. fgd