RE: [Fwd: [luau] A Mission For Luau]

Subject: RE: [Fwd: [luau] A Mission For Luau]
From: Larry Collier (larry@medease.net)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 12:31:38 AKDT

The ASD is so Mac oriented, I doubt you could give them brand new pc's with
Linux installed. My sons have been in four different schools here and every
one of them seems to run 25 to 50 Macs per PC. The PC's are in great
demand, by the way, by the 90+% of students with PC's at home. this doesn't
leak through to the bureaucrats though.

Larry