Re: SuSe 8.0

Subject: Re: SuSe 8.0
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:07:41 AKDT

I just ordered my copy from suse.com today. I should have it in a day
or two and I can make copies to tide you over until local stores can
stock up.

There isn't any reason for more people to have to pay such outrageous
shipping charges.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you a copy as soon as
I get mine.

Anthony