Re: Fonts Again!

Subject: Re: Fonts Again!
From: Clay Scott (mcfeelie@pobox.alaska.net)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 21:54:31 AKDT

i've never run debian before, but i don't see why you couldn't just
compile and install the souce for each program. i've never heard debain
to be that dependant on it's package manager that you can't just compile
and install any small app. unpack the archives, make/make install both
and try it again. any debian guys out there need to clue me in on
something i'm missing about it for future refrence?

clay