Re: Re[2]: Kicker problem with KDE/Mandrake 8.2...

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Kicker problem with KDE/Mandrake 8.2...
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 14:50:43 AKST

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 14:19, Joshua J.Kugler wrote:

> As per the subject, yes it is Mandrake. :)
>
> j----- k-----
>
> On Wednesday 03 April 2002 14:27, W.D. McKinney wrote:
> > "Joshua J.Kugler" <isd@as.uaf.edu> wrote:
> > > Hello all, again...
> > >
> > > I just uninstalled and reinstalled the kdebase RPM (the package that
> > > contains /usr/bin/kicker) and I still the the same error as before. The
> > > really annoying thing is sometimes it fails, and sometimes it will start
> > > up just fine.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any ideas? It's really a bummer to no being able to
> > > launch applications (or having to use the console to do so).

Sometimes it helps to delete kde file in your home directory. Not sure
if this applies to your issue but it has solved problems for me before.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part