Re: Re[2]: AKLUG, APULUG and the organization (sorta long)

Subject: Re: Re[2]: AKLUG, APULUG and the organization (sorta long)
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 16:09:29 AKST

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 12:52, W.D. McKinney wrote:

> All this discussion sure seems to confuse users. It's to bad IMHO.
>
> /Dee
>

> Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net> wrote:
> >
> > What the Fri Linux crowd does with their meetings has NO bearing on the
> > monthly AKLUG meetings, they are separate issues.
> >
> > Jim Gribbin

> > > So what about the monthly AKLUG meeting, is that also going to take place at the Career Academy?
> > >
> > > - confused

What can you do ? All the info has been posted many times (recently)
concerning meetings. I don't think some are reading the list or looking
at the archives.

How about folks looking at http://www.aklug.org. There is a calendar of
events, contact info, list archive,
http://www.aklug.org/mailinglist.mtml .