Re: The Real Issue (not Re: Friday Nites @ APU)

Subject: Re: The Real Issue (not Re: Friday Nites @ APU)
From: Timothy W. Gibson (gibsont@alaska.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 07:15:52 AKST

I don't think any of us are willing to let this die, even the quiet types
like myself.

I haven't been able to make the meetings yet, but reading the posts on this
list have been part of my daily routine for well over a year now. Much of
what I've learned about linux came from you guys. The distro I have
installed came from a generous soul on the list.

Getting to meetings is difficult, but moving them to friday will make it
easier. My time is at a premium, but if there is anything I can do to
assist, I will.

Time to start giving back, eh?

Timothy W. Gibson