Re: Digital Camrea

Subject: Re: Digital Camrea
From: Adam Elkins (LinuxRobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 22:22:49 AKST

Doing the tail, i get;

usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod 0x4a9/0x3045) is not claimed by any active
drivers
/etc/hotplug/usb.agent: ... no drivers for USB product 4a9/3045/1

Adam

--

Humans and computers are two dissimilar systems because humans are based on ten possibilities while computers are based on two possibilities. Therefore, they need an interface, commonly called a language.