Re: Digital Camrea

Subject: Re: Digital Camrea
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 01:43:07 AKST

It sounds like either you don't have drivers for that camera or the
drivers are having trouble recognizing that there is a device for them
to talk to.

I have, on occasion, had to unplug and replug my usb ethernet dongle a
couple of times before the drivers would wake-up and realize they had
work to do. I you havn't booted that box before with camera installed,
you might try running 'kudzu' as root and see if it detects the camera.

This usb thing, under linux, is still a developing thing.

Jim