Re: e-mail server working! (partly)

Subject: Re: e-mail server working! (partly)
From: james (zuelow@gci.net)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 10:59:21 AKST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Dieters" <enderak@yahoo.com>
To: "Craig Callender" <craigc@corith.com>
Cc: <aklug@aklug.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 10:38 AM

> Yeah, I realize that, but for now I'm just happy to have it working. I
> am going to try and fix up the settings better today.. :)
>
> Justin

Here Justin, I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/auth.html

I don't know what version of Sendmail you're using, but it's apparent that
you need to relay through your sever remotely. Using authentication is
probably a better option than trying to narrow down a relay.

Cheers,

James