Re: Filesystems et al

Subject: Re: Filesystems et al
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 10:43:36 AKST

I have had very good luck (knock on wood) with ext3 so far.. from what I
hear one distro uses that as the default even (RedHat, iirc) The only
ones that I've used are ext2 and 3, and haven't had problems with
either. I've looked for information on the different filesystems in the
past, and found it very hard to find a good, solid overview and
comparison of the popular filesystems. If someone has a link, I'd love
to learn more..

Justin