RE: Meeting info

Subject: RE: Meeting info
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:13:59 AKST

>The last occasion that time read in such a symmetrical pattern was long
before the days of the digital watch (or the 24-hour clock): 10:01AM, on
January 10, 1001.

Being picky here, but you couldn't add 10:01 AM, October 1st, year 1001?
That way the pattern is maintained at 1001 1001 1001...even more perfect.

As I'll be in Vegas for the next meeting (gambling your tax dollars (and my
pay) away) could I be sent a copy of the slides and any handouts? Thanx in
advance. I'm bummed that I can't make it as database building/maintenance
is one of the things I want to learn.

-Jim "Buddha" McMorris