Re: Meeting info

Subject: Re: Meeting info
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 17:16:13 AKST

Yes, I agree - in my case, the only database experience i've had is with
  MS Access, and that experience is very limited. I've installed MySQL
and various related stuff onto my computer, but as far as doing anything
useful, i'm basically 'spinning my wheels' trying to get started...

Justin
enderak@yahoo.com