Re: Meeting info

Subject: Re: Meeting info
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:18:52 AKST

Buddha wrote:
snip!
> could I be sent a copy of the slides and any handouts? Thanx in
> advance. I'm bummed that I can't make it as database building/maintenance
> is one of the things I want to learn.
>
> -Jim "Buddha" McMorris

I second the motion. I am "permanently" bummed because since the
monthly meetings changed to week day evenings, I have not been able
to attend. So, please consider a regular feature of these
instructional presentations to include posting to the web.

PostgreSQL and MySQL are both on my workstation/server, but I have
yet to make use of them. I have several projects that are crying out
for data base orgainzation. Well, I just will have to get
"around-tuit"!

Cheerio! fgd