RE: Interest for Anch Java

Subject: RE: Interest for Anch Java
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 20:09:28 AKST

OK! I sent Arthur Corliss a confirmation that the "Java-Junky" e-mail list
has support. I asked him to set it up as soon as he has time.

I would be interested in meeting informally perhaps twice a month. I see
three possible options:
1) We could either meet at the regular AKLUG meeting and break into our own
group after their meeting
2) Or meet at Alaska Pacific University on Friday nights.
3) Meet at someone's home.

If we met at APU we would have a reasonably long meeting time (6-9pm) and
there would be plenty of internet connections available.

What do you folks say we at least meet at APU this coming Friday to talk
things over?

P.S. For what it's worth, my main interest is in graphics. I would like to
learn to use the 2D and 3D support packages. But, I always enjoy learning
from other programmers, regardless of the area of interest.

JZ