RE: Interest for Anch Java (and Parade)

Subject: RE: Interest for Anch Java (and Parade)
From: Cisco (shootseabass@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 11:11:49 AKST

> I started a club last
> year called the Alaska Web Pros here in Anchorage.

Is there a website for Alaska Web Pros (I would assume so ;))

> We have been studying Java together for about
> a year now and have talked about forming a OOP study group of some sort.

I was very much into Java a couple years ago, but since the companies I've worked for had little
use for Java, I've never progressed much with it. I have amassed quite a Java library though.
Sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

I was at the parade yesterday, and I put together a page with photos for my friends. Maybe some of
you would be interested:
http://www.eighthtower.com/parade/

- Cisco Serret