RE: Interest for Anch Java

Subject: RE: Interest for Anch Java
From: Neil Moomey (neilmoomey@gci.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 16:40:03 AKST

I am listed on Sun's site as an Alaskan JUG contact. I started a club last
year called the Alaska Web Pros here in Anchorage. It's for web developers
and programmers and we usually meet once a month. It's not really a JUG but
it's the closest thing we have right now. If there is enough interest for a
Java Users Group then we might want to get together and talk about it.
Arnaldo Riquelme ajr@dynacap.com has done most of the research on this so he
would be the one to talk to. We have been studying Java together for about
a year now and have talked about forming a OOP study group of some sort.

Neil Moomey