Re: Granite Canyon DNS

Subject: Re: Granite Canyon DNS
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:20:53 AKST

Right now we use Granite Canyon (asuaf.org) and it seems to have no problems.
 They were having growing pains for a while, but as of late, we seem to be
doign OK. Has it been 24hours since you received the confirmation e-mail?
They only reload every so often. No less than once a day, but sometimes not
more.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks