Granite Canyon DNS

Subject: Granite Canyon DNS
From: James F. Zuelow Jr. (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 12:40:49 AKST

I think I made a big mistake by moving my domain (zuelow.net) over to the
Granite Canyon DNS servers - they seem to be semi-operational at best and
now everything is in limbo. I have the confirmation e-mail saying my zone
was set up, but when I do a `host zuelow.net ns1.granitecanyon.com` I get a
message saying that there is no A record for the domain, and
ns2.granitecanyon.com is just plain missing.

Does anyone on the list use Granite Canyon's DNS servers? Other
recommendations?

Cheers,

James