RE: MSI SM-6340M v5

Subject: RE: MSI SM-6340M v5
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 08:45:14 AKST

Definately check the DLED's (the four vertical or box) that are at the back
of the
motherboard. You can look up the code in the back of the manual.

Definately check your power supply. MSI is _VERY_ finnicky regarding it's
power.
300W is a minimum for 933mhz, even more for dual cpu system.

I was running a games server that was based on the MSI m/b, and had no end
of
problems with it. I finally returned it because i didn't want to keep
messing
with the system. I went through three m/b's in its life.

my supermicro-based systems are much more stable, and much happier!