RE: iPAQ

Subject: RE: iPAQ
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 08:35:37 AKST

I don't have an iPaq, but i've got a Compaq IA1 (MSN Companion) which
is similar to the iPaq. I've finally got full support for my external
USB hard-drive and pegasus-2 USB nic, so it's a nice full-fledged PC.
I use the internal Flash disk partitioned as /boot (to boot directly
to the USB hard drive) and as a rescue disk. That 32Mb sandisk does
have limitations, but works pretty well. I do have an additional 48mb
sandisk that i originally used to bring the system up.