Re: The Dark Side

Subject: Re: The Dark Side
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 17:42:23 AKST

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 11:09, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> While many do not like to see this argument stirred up in Linux discussion
> lists,
> it is IMHO that "The Register" provides some very good insight into the
> reality
> surrounding this issue. Please read
> and make your own opinion though, as it will harden both sides.
>
> Best Regards,
> /Dee

Since MS has started to 'notice' Linux I believe Linux should ignore MS
and do its own thing . It will take advocacy from the Linux supporters
to make Linux visable in more places. It is beyond using Linux and onto
getting others to use Linux.

I don't believe a thing I read in the Register :)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --