RE: friday install (directions with a map)

Subject: RE: friday install (directions with a map)
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 18:06:44 AKST

Here's a map. The building is near the "y" where it says "Faculty Ridge
Road". The best way for me to get there my first time was to take 36th
Street east which becomes Providence Dr. after you pass Lake Otis. Then
basicly go straight and get on University Dr. Now that you're on the APU
campus, follow the road, as Greg said, to the left. Can't miss it.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?mapdata=Adn4NtABMEnfO64KjVE81wr4ZSS0ecl
UfEma9GHQKsvs3ClNWsDPwGBUfWf7yLUbdiYf0052dypt%2f28MSIUaTlWhJNpEkOGCDFPjt%2f%
2f5g6k7s3nU6ZUjXEGQNu2%2bQ%2fLrBdfRMWFWM3JfXG1HmxBH5mrwPCf595TLnHN4ZLHhLId%2
fNQKumyBSvPwklxCpjKDHZC%2fhv3DKNAGrt9rHLe9%2bxZ5vdrExFO9Pi604mqiKwhStb3oq9%2
b5%2fi8ZNYbTHJ%2fIc%2fYH%2bgYjO7EQvBElNJC%2bpfucu8NhZ9PJ6sGsFUMwjbu8%3d

I don't know if attachments are allowed on this list. Since I'm not sure
this mega-link above will make it in one piece. I'm going to try attaching
a 13kb .png of the above map.

-Buddha