Re: friday install

Subject: Re: friday install
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 09:52:53 AKST

Michelle Myers wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I read about the Friday evening get togethers at Alaska Pacific University
> awhile back. Can I get the information again. I think I am finaly ready.
> Or should I say need to go.
>
> Thank You
> Michelle

The Friday night meetings are held in the Art room of the Atwood
Building on the APU campus. The Atwood Building is the last building on
the left as you go up the main drive ( up the hill) through campus. The
Art room is located on the 1st floor, west side of the building, the
whole west side :)

We have access to the room from 6:30pm - 11:00pm, sometimes later if a
delicate procedure is in progress.

There are free cd-r's available of the major Linux distro's and the
latest Freebsd.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.