Re: OT: HTML help

Subject: Re: OT: HTML help
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 00:55:08 AKST

StarOffice (get the 6.0 beta versus 5.2) or Netscape Composer 6.2
(included in the Communicator bundle) - I don't know how good they are
or what version of HTML they comply with, if any. I typically just use
bluefish - a nice little plain text html editor. But I would guess that
either of these would work well for what you want.

Justin
enderak@yahoo.com