Re: request time out with one site

Subject: Re: request time out with one site
gaijin@gci.net
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 21:56:27 AKST

Mr. Loutrel -

You're obviously dis-satisfied with the level of service you're receiving
- is there some specific issue you're having problems with? If so, maybe
we can work a solution...

(ObDisclosure: I work for GCI.)

(ObDisclaimer: I don't speak for GCI in any capacity.)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Dave Loutrel (ACME) wrote:

[ snip! ]

> I'd say "thank goodness for GCI" but I'd be lying my ass off since they
> don't know the first thing about network infrastructure (or as they keep
> telling me "just unplug the cable modem for 10 minutes").

[ Snip! ]
//Smart-ass ;Smart Ass (*Smart Ass*) {Smart Ass} /*Smart Ass*/
"Open source attracts open minds. That's good." - Woz
"Unix, on the other hand, has no kernel, which is one reason the OS has
 forked into incompatible code streams."
     - Neal Leavitt, IEEE Computing Society
     http://computer.org/computer/homepage/june/ind_trends/01.htm