Re: Pop-up windows in netscape.

Subject: Re: Pop-up windows in netscape.
augustus@acerbic.org
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 15:00:16 AKST

For Mozilla versions .9.4 or later the following works - and only
eliminates javascript tags called when a page is loaded, or unloaded (ie
leaving) so you keep non-evil javascript ;-> Should work on all platforms
Moz runs on. On caveat though if you stop a page loading (or click a link)
before the a page is all the way loaded no pop-ups will work until you do
a reload.

Add the following line to your prefs.js:
user_pref("dom.disable_open_during_load", true);

Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled in the entrails
of the last priest. -- Denis Diderot, Dithyrambe sur la fete de rois

Josh Burroughs
augustus@acerbic.org
http://www.acerbic.org