Re: GCI and PEER Network

Subject: Re: GCI and PEER Network
From: Jim Courtney (courtney@ieee.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 15:10:12 AKST

I agree - traffic monitoring - what it is and where it's going - is the key
to the problem if the finances are going to work right in this situation.
I imagine it could get nearly as complicated as the switched network -
accounting, interconnect agreements, "terminating minutes", etc. Let's hope
not.