Re: Pop-up windows in netscape.

Subject: Re: Pop-up windows in netscape.
From: Jason Harvey (jasonharvey86@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 13:21:16 AKST

Since I don't like having lots of little background programs chewing up my
processor time, I just disable Java &Javascript in the preferences(Although
this can disable some functionality of flashy sites)

Jason

>From: "Anthony Gandia" >To: >Subject: Pop-up windows in netscape. >Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:48:01 -0900 >>Does anybody know of a program that will
stop this? I found one for IE, but not Netscape. >>Thanks, >>-Tony >>

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'