Re: KVM Switch

Subject: Re: KVM Switch
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 00:57:28 AKST

I have a belkin 4 port at work that I prefer, but at home I have a
MiniView that I picked up at Frigid North.

The only real drawback I've had with the MinView is that the cables all
come out the sides, kind of looks like an octopus. However, for about
the same price as my 4 port belkin w/ no cables - this came with cables.

Both are working fine w/ windoze and linux.

Jim