Re: Office IM's

Subject: Re: Office IM's
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 23:17:27 AKST

Have you given any thought to 'winpopup'? It is a simple IM built into
windoze (since wgw, but mostly forgotten), and netmeeting is capable of
file transfer and should work with local ips as well as remote. Hey, you
could probably set up netcams and let 'em look at each other.

Why spend $ when there are free tools?

Jim