Re: KVM Switch

Subject: Re: KVM Switch
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 09:22:47 AKST

Actually, if you are interested, I have one for sale. It's a LinkSys
2-port compact KVM switch. Has the switch and all the cables to connect
two computers to one mouse, keyboard, and monitor. I used it for only
about a month or two when I had by desktop running Windows and my server
computer running Linux, so it's practically brand new. I no longer need
it since I have a laptop now and my server's running headless in the
closet. :) It has a button on the box to switch, or pressing [Control]
twice in a row will switch it also. Worked with no problems with both
Windows and Linux.

If you wanted something new, or something with more ports, I would
recommend the LinkSys. Although I hear that the Belkin's are excellent
as well, although I think they run a bit more expensive than the LinkSys's.

Justin
enderak@yahoo.com