Re: Abit KT7A-RAID/HPT370/2.4.14 questions...

Subject: Re: Abit KT7A-RAID/HPT370/2.4.14 questions...
From: Joshua J. Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 14:29:00 AKST

I understand that, but what I meant was that Linux's software RAID (which
makes no bones about being software RAID, obviously) is actually a better
RAID system than the "hardware" RAID cards which just use drivers to
implement the RAID.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks