APC APC-9210 Masterswitches for sale

Subject: APC APC-9210 Masterswitches for sale
lee@afabco.com
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 17:19:25 AKST

I've got three APC Masterswitch Network Power Controllers that I'm going to
sell. These are the APC-9210, eight switched outlets, an ethernet port, and
a serial console port. These are going for about $250 on ebay, but if
there's any akluggers who might be interested, I'll let them go for $200.
(such a deal!)

If you're interested let me know. I'll keep these around for a week or so
before I ebay them. If in Eagle River or Anchorage, I'll even deliver <G>.

Lee Thomson
907-688-1161
lee@afabco.com