Re: RE: Win2k & Linux

Subject: Re: RE: Win2k & Linux
From: James McMorris (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 19:32:24 AKST

I've built a tri-boot Win98SE/WinNT/Mandrake machine before. I used
BootMagic on my MBR
(http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/pm7details.html) to select
the partition to boot to.

I've also done it the same way Dee has listed below and it works good
too. Install Win2K first on the first partition created. When that's
all tweaked out, install Mandrake in another partition as it doesn't
care where it resides on the hard drive. Put Lilo in your MBR and
it "should" figure out what's going on and set up the two boot options
for you.

I'm single, so I can make myself available for a free house call if
need be. :)

-Jim "Buddha" McMorris