Re: HELP!! Netscape 6.2

Subject: Re: HELP!! Netscape 6.2
From: EnderAK (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 15:34:37 AKST

try installing it in your user directory. I have mine installed under
~/bin/netscape62/ (and I ran the install script as my user, not as root)
Only thing here is you wouldn't be able to share the program if you have
multiple users, but if you're the only one using the computer, it works
perfectly (at least it does for me)

Much luck,
Ender
enderak@yahoo.com