Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor

Subject: Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor
From: twistedhammer (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 17:27:59 AKST

I haven't used gkrellm (never got the point of
sys-monitors.. other than occasionally running 'top')
but what about using WM's ability to 'swallow' apps?
couldn't you have it swallow gkrellm?

Also, what about the 'Omnipresent' window attribute in WM?
that should keep it visible in all workspaces... pull up the
window menu for an instance of gkrellm (or anything really,
just to play with it..) and check under 'attributes'..

James

> I'm using wmifs.
> I used gkrellm for a while when I was using KDE...but I
want stuff to
> stay put, not have to grab it back from whatever workspace
it spawned
> in.
>
> ~Mac~

// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com