Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor

Subject: Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor
From: twistedhammer (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 18:21:31 AKST

A quick scan of my ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker file shows
'WindowMenuKey' to be bound to "Control+Escape", and a quick
check shows this to be the case... try putting your cursor
over the gkrellm window and pressing Ctrl+Esc.. should pop
up the menu you want regardless of window border settings...

James

> I was pondering doing exactly that...but gkrellm hides the
wm controls, so I
> can't get to those settings...
>

> ~Mac~
>
> > I haven't used gkrellm (never got the point of
> > sys-monitors.. other than occasionally running 'top')
> > but what about using WM's ability to 'swallow' apps?
> > couldn't you have it swallow gkrellm?
> >
> > Also, what about the 'Omnipresent' window attribute in
WM?
> > that should keep it visible in all workspaces... pull up
the
> > window menu for an instance of gkrellm (or anything
really,
> > just to play with it..) and check under 'attributes'..
> >
> > James

// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com