Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor

Subject: Re: Window Maker Network Activity Monitor
From: Clay Scott (mcfeelie@pobox.alaska.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:21:25 AKST

i use gkrellm and have no problems with it staying put. i run
enlightenment and just use it's remember dialog to have it remember
everything from sticky state and location to the desktop i want it
spawned to. not sure if kde has a feature like this, but that'd be more
of a reason to switch desktop environments not the system monitors
themselves...

clay

--
    .^.