[aklug] Re: cached Alaskan Qualys SSL Labs results now updated for DROWN

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 09:24:55 AKST

OK, new hosts (From October to last week) have been added and tested. I
have not yet cross-checked against Alaskan IP space to see if entirely new
domains have surfaced.

I also added Let's Encrypt as a well-known issuer (no longer shows up as
"rare issuer").

You may also want to consult dnsdumpster.com to see what the world can see
in your DNS, or you can work with the raw data yourself (usually around 70G
uncompressed, ~14G compressed download):

https://scans.io/study/sonar.fdns

For the curious, here are the new hosts that showed up since October. It's
an interesting cross-section of DNS activity.

109-182-58-66.gci.net
anc.greatlandtrust.org
answersresults.alaska.gov
api.asrc.com
apps.nge-tft.com
art162.community.uaf.edu
asmp.alaska.edu
aws.denalitek.com
bbarchive.uaa.alaska.edu
bbdev.uaa.alaska.edu
blueprint.theplansroom.com
brainandbodydonationprogram-qa.bannerhealth.com
brandcentral.worleyparsons.com
bsg.worleyparsons.com
calendar.soldotna.org
carhire-competition.ryanair.com