[aklug] Re: C++ reference books?

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri May 29 2015 - 18:28:39 AKDT

I've heard some good things about the Deitel & Deitel C++ book, but it's
definitely a textbook. My D&D C book has a good index, but is not the
full-blown reference that it sounds like you're looking for.

I know zero about C++, but this might be an interesting resource that's
closer to what you need:

http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Library-Tutorial-Reference-2nd/dp/0321623215
<http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Library-Tutorial-Reference-2nd/dp/0321623215/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432951938&sr=8-1&keywords=c%2B%2B+standard+library>

The 1999 version might also be fine, and it's going for quite cheap - like
$5 shipped - so you could check it out without a lot of risk.

This one also looks promising:

    http://www.amazon.com/C-Complete-Reference-Herbert-Schildt/dp/0072226803

Royce