[aklug] Re: Introduction...

From: Mark Bolzern <mark@nusalaska.com>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2014 - 09:31:48 AKST

Lief, that does go way back.

I agree a.out to elf, heck yea, that was a major pain.

By 93 I was making the LinuxPro distribution at that time under the name
WorkGroup Solutions. And yes I worked directly with Linus, Patrick
Volkerding, Adam Richter and Bob Young before he met Mark Ewing, among
others. I also brought the very first commercially ported product to Linux
by offering FlagShip, a dBase & Clipper compatible compiler for Linux
because SCO was too pricy.

Mark