[aklug] Re: OT: Ham Radio License Renewal

From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@zuelow.net>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2014 - 21:02:19 AKST

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/index.htm?job=cft&id=amateur&page=c

> If you choose the electronic system you will need to go through the
> CORES process and get a FRN (FCC Registration number).

LOL. I sent a reply with the wrong From: address, and got Chris' name
backwards from reading the FCC's lastname/firstname format. So much for multi-
tasking!

If Christopher Howard (KL1TL) has a license, he's already got an FRN. It is
on his ULS page.

Chris - renew your license and update your address, and I'll send you a radio.

73,

James
KL2ZZ