[aklug] Re: Introduction...

From: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2014 - 20:32:22 AKST

I though that "Alaska Info Tech Library / ak.net" Had them beat by some
months.

I seem to remember dealing with John Blagg (ak.net was in the downstairs
of "Fibranz, Blagg ans Assoc") as part of putting together connectivity
for my first ISP startup at the same time that rumor had it that Lance
and Matt were just ordering hardware and phone lines.

Course their little start-up did a little better than the one I was
working for at the time (the financial types freaked out about WAN costs
and shut us down before opening).