[aklug] Re: Introduction...

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2014 - 11:12:31 AKDT

Heya welcome! If you're into development at all I'd recommend signing up
for the Alaska Hackathon mailing list as well http://alaskahackathon.org/
which happens during spring and fall each year.. it's a great way to get to
know people up close and personal like and we have little microthons all
the time :)

--
http://about.me/ShaneSpencer