[aklug] Re: systemd pushback

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2014 - 09:39:02 AKDT

On 04/30/2014 02:16 AM, Jim MacDonald wrote:
> oh, as with everything else Solaris it�s not CALLED systemd� but it�s
> systemd none the less.
> if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it�s a duck.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and has the SUN logo on
it, it's a duck, and here's a duck `bill' for $250,000 a year for one
two-footed duck. Additional feet require extra licensing fees.
Furthermore, next year there will also be a wing fee.
Additionally, two years from now, there will be a feather fee.

> Jim MacDonald
> jim@macdonald.org <mailto:jim@macdonald.org>
>

> On Apr 30, 2014, at 2:11 AM, bryanm@acsalaska.net
> <mailto:bryanm@acsalaska.net> wrote:

>>> Yes, in oracle enterprise Linux as well as the Solaris implementation..
>>
>> Solaris? I thought systemd was Linux-only.
>>
>> --
>> Bryan Medsker
>> bryanm@acsalaska.net <mailto:bryanm@acsalaska.net>
>>
>> ---------