[aklug] Re: 4 Post Rack enclosures

From: B Everitt <everittak@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2014 - 11:15:22 AKDT

Adam,

I didn't end up with one so I don't have pictures; this email was more of a
bone for the group. I do know that they are aluminum, the doors and sides
come off - so they are really manageable. Fitting two into a normal truck
bed will prob be a challenge however since you have wheel wells. Length
shouldn't be an issue.

-Ben