[aklug] Meeting and hardware request.

From: Jim Wadell <jim.wadell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2014 - 18:05:09 AKDT

I am coming back to Alaska for a couple of weeks starting April 15th.
When and where are you meeting these days? It would be great to catch up
with you all.

Second, I am looking for older boards, memory, disks, etc. Here in
Medellin, I have run into lots of people who have failing desktop
computers. They are usually in generic cases, but are VERY old. I would
like to be able to bring back several mother boards, memory, etc, to
upgrade/replace/repair. About anything that is in good shape would be
most appreciated.

Thanks

Jim