[aklug] Books to donate

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2014 - 14:54:47 AKDT

I've got a number of books to get rid of. Clearly they are no longer
of use to me, but part of that is because I get so much info through
online or kindle.

They're all a bit older, but should be of use to someone. I don't
have the time to spend on inventory and synopsis.

I live in Palmer. I will be in Anchorage next Wednesday. If anyone
wants a box or two of books, let me know. They are all on IT,
primarily on software of one application or another, some of older
versions of exisiting frame works.

Some examples:
1)Cascading Style Sheets
2)Dynamic HTML
3)Using Drupal (ver 6).
4)Djanong (ver 1.0)
5)Dojo
6)CodeIgnitor
7)Expression Engine 2
8)Javascript Application Cookbook
9)Javascript & DHTML Cookbook
10)Unix for Mac OS X users
11)JPython
12)PHP The Good Parts :)
13)Turbogears

14)dBase III & IV
15)COBOL
Sorry, just kidding about 14 & 15. Not kidding about 12.

--
Tim